Pages

February 4, 2017

Dream: A Layout and Project Life Spread for the Scrappery Kit Club


Hello again! I'm back with another layout and Project Life spread this week! I think this is my favorite way to add pages to my album. A layout, which gives me more artistic freedom and a Project Life spread which gives me a chance to add a lot more photos and some journaling too.  Again I am using the gorgeous Nigella kit and all the beautiful Pink Paislee Moonstruck papers and embellishments included!


This weeks layout is a cleaner layout with no mixed media. I used the gorgeous watercolor and script paper from the collection for my base page and used lots of scraps of other papers from the collection as layers underneath my photo. I fussy cut some of the gorgeous florals as well and tucked them under the photo. 


In this first close up you can see the butterfly I fussy cut from the journal cards. I glued down the center and folded up the wings for a bit of dimension.  I added a gold paper clip from the Pretty Little Pieces collection in the main Scrappery Kit (TSK).  I have added the puffy sticker that says "full hearts", a piece of a flag cork sticker, some Kaisercraft rhinestones and star rub ons.


I used the gorgeous "dream" cork sticker for my title and added the "shine bright" puffy sticker on my photo and added in a few more rhinestones here.


In this final closeup you can see the washi sticker I added under the title, more star rub ons and rhinestones and a gorgeous butterfly puffy sticker.

For my Project Life spread this week I added some more photos of Aine and her ballet BFF, they have been through a lot together on this journey! I love using a strip of the scrapbook paper on the edge to add a nice visual touch and to reinforce the hole punched areas!

For my top pocket I added photos of Aine and her friend in different roles they had over the years. Alice and the White Rabbit. Nanny and Maid. I added the puffy "keepsakes" sticker on one of the photos. I used a soft pink paper from the Moonstruck collection for the card, added the doily and star rubons, the cork sticker and washi sticker and finished it off with some journaling.


For the centre section I added a journal card from the 6x6 papers in the collection, a doily from the Pretty Little Pieces set and some rhinestones. On the photo on the right I added a "blossom and bloom" puffy sticker, more washi stickers and rhinestones.


To finish off the pocket page my final section is a 4x6 photo. I have simply added a washi sticker, a cork feather and star sticker and a few more rhinestones to tie everything together.  I really like how the layout and Project Life spread turned out and I am glad you stopped by!

Don't forget that you can find all the kits in the shop HERE.  Come join us and show us what you make!!!



No comments: