Pages

May 20, 2016

Wedding Cards with Riddesholm Designs Tailgate Marked


In the northern hemisphere we are heading into summer and wedding season. This week I decided I needed to do a few wedding cards and I chose the gorgeous Tailgate Marked collection to make my cards.


For my first card I chose the gorgeous Bygone Era paper as my base. I added a doily from my stash and started piling the card with flowers from my stash. Calla lilies always remind me of weddings so I tucked one in my flower cluster here. To finish off the card I stitched around the edge of the card base and the photo!


For my second card I used the Poppy paper for my base. I always like to make themed cards in sets and I again stitched around my card base and photo for this card and tucked a doily underneath. For this one I also piled on the flower and added a sumptuous bow of ribbon and lace.

I absolutely love all the paper collections the Connie designs. Tailgate Marked is a gorgeous vintage set in my favorite blues and browns and is a standby favorite for me.  I hope you enjoyed these cards, and thank you so much for visiting!!

No comments: