Pages

December 3, 2015

Christmas Cosy Cards for Riddersholm Designs


This week I'd love to share three cards I have made using the gorgeous Christmas Cosy collection! For all my cards I have used the beautiful blue paper "Deer" as the base. I love the combination of blue and red this year for Christmas! The images are gorgeous vintage images from the Cosy Cutout sheet.


For my first card I used the gorgeous wintry scene image that has holly accents. I decided to used some glittery holly leaves from my stash as well as some pine cone and berry stems. I added some gorgeous glittery Petaloo flowers and a bit of twine loops for extra detail.


For my next card I again used a cutout image. I layered it over a doily and adde added some gorgeous flowers and twine loops from my stash.


For my final card I used a cut out image layered over some lacy webbing and paper and have added a gorgeous Prima leaf and some flower and lace from my stash. I added the snowy butterfly from Reneabouquets and finished the card with some twine.

I added Festive Berries Distress Ink around the edges of all my cards. I really enjoyed using this modern Christmas combo of blue and red and I thank you for stopping by!!


No comments: