Pages

September 23, 2015

Time Flies for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Something for the Girls!!  I of course had to choose a photo of my girls, in a rare smiling photo together lol! This one was unplanned, so is probably why I got it, as if I asked them to pose together these days, much fighting would ensue and my camera shy youngest would probably run away.


Here in my flower cluster you can see rolled roses using the Rolled Rose Large and the Rolled Rose Small and Medium dies. I have also tucked in leaves from the Open Leaf Flourish Die and a piece of the Honeycomb Die.


The gorgeous papers from Blue Ferns Studios gave me the perfect color combinations for this layout. I added a gorgeous deep red Fancy Butterfly Die  and tucked in some of the cogs from the Steampunk Heart Cogs set.


Here are some of my favorite La-La Land Crafts dies: the Steampunk Clock Die and the Booktab and Labels Die hinge. I added turquoise crystals to many of the dies for a bit of added detail. And since my girls are growing up way too fast, I thought the clock and title "Time Flies" fit the layout perfectly.


 Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

your dies and embellishments accent that precious photo of your girls perfectly! thanks for the inspiration! :)

ruthsplace said...

It's a gorgeous layout. Such a lovely photo.

Blogger said...

Ever wanted to get free Instagram Followers and Likes?
Did you know that you can get these ON AUTOPILOT & TOTALLY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?