Pages

September 2, 2015

Metal Embellishments with La-La Land Crafts



This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Metal Embellishments!!  I decided to make and use some metal stickpin embellishments, making them into gorgeous butterflies by adding the Decorative Corner Dies.

My background paper I used is the gorgeous Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden paper. I took a photo of my daughter for this layout and printed and layered it twice.



I tucked the Open Hearts Doily Border Die behind the photos, adding the Random Flags Banner Die over top of them. I used some gorgeous Manor House flowers for this layout. Here you can see one of the butterlies tucked into the flower cluster.



I made some gorgeous flowers using the Lotus Die, adding some rhinestones to the centers. Hanging down from my flower cluster I added the hearts from the Hanging Hearts and Love Word Set.



Finally, tucked into the flower cluster I added leaves from the gorgeous Berry Flourish die. Lots of layers and details going on for this layout, I really hope you like it!

 Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.



























1 comment:

Pat Smith said...

Always love your work Cathi.