Pages

May 29, 2015

Together: All About Mom Challenge for Berry71bleu


All About Mom - Pay tribute to your own mom or create a project based on your own thoughts & feelings about being a mom.


My layout is all about my wishes for my children, I have used some great quote stickers from 7 Dots Studio to share some of my hopes and wishes for my children: "dream without fear", "love without limits", "why stop dreaming?". I chose a photo of my girls and I much younger (and me much thinner!) and used gorgeous 7 Dots Studio paper.


Here you can see the gorgeous rectangular striped rectangle chippie and heart confetti I used from Um Wow Studio I also used a gorgeous Handmade flower from a Zeus and Zoe kit I purchased.


Another fun Zeus and Zoe jeweled embellishment here, along with some flowers from my stash and more Um Wow Studio heart confetti. I used a mask and some Shimmerz Texturez to add some texture to my layout. Behind the tag are a few private thoughts about motherhood and my two gorgeous girls. I hope you like it and will consider joining in with us these last few days of May!


Our sponsors provided prizes with international shipping included! Yay!!

1st Prize:
25 USD Gift Certificate from UmWowStudio



Random Prize:
Set of products from 7 Dots Studio


Sponsors:





UmWowStudio is a US based manufacturer of chipboard, stencils/masks, and flair for the general artsy community. Our products make great additions to cards and scrapbooking as well as mixed media pieces, altered art, tags, canvases, art journaling and more. Our chipboard is extra heavy duty to stand up to any mediums you can manage to throw at it. Our stencils and masks come in a super thick durable plastic to give your pieces extra dimension, and our flair is flat backed for easy use.

Connect with us! Visit us on FACEBOOK, view our BLOG, we're on INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST and our shop can be found at UmWowStudio.com

Website: http://umwowstudio.com/
Blog: http://umwowstudio.blogspot.com/


We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.



Thank you and we hope to see your beautiful creations!

We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our Facebook page and Pinterest Boards. Look for your work there!

No comments: