Pages

May 20, 2015

Communion and Confirmation Cards for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Fussy Cutting. We have a Communion and a Confirmation to attend soon and I knew it was the perfect time to use the new cross dies.

For the card on the left I used Cross Set 1, I love the Celtic type look to this one! I used this to create my confirmation card, cutting out the Confirmation symbol and cross to layer on top.  I set the crosses on top of the oval from the Stitched Elements Die.  For the background I used the Diamonds Lattice Border Die and the Stitched Ribbon Die to an extra layer of design to my clean and simple cards.

For the Communion card on the right, again I fussy cut out an appropriate image. I used the striking Cross Set 2 for my crosses here, again layering it with the oval from the Stitched Elements Die and this time just using the Lattice Border Die as part of my design. These cards are very clean but I think they are effective for the occasions they are for.

They also hide a secret! It is a useful card, one I will do a tutorial for tomorrow!

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

No comments: