Pages

April 23, 2015

Best Friend


I love making vintage layouts with Riddersholm papers, but sometimes it is fun to shake it up a bit!!! I have used the brick paper on the back side of the gorgeous Tailgate Marked Moths design.


I have used lots of Prima and Petaloo flowers in my layout and added this cute camera from Wycinaka . You can see the bright Dylusions spray I used and I let the mist drip for a fun grafitti look!


I used a fun alphabet mask to make this reminiscent of grafitti to work with the wall design! Here you can see a fun paperclip and some butterflies and the gorgeous selfie my daughter and her friend took! There is another fun arrow chipboard from Wycinaka.


I used Best Friend cutout from Riddersholm as my title and made another cluster using more Wycinaka cameras, flowers and a butterfly.

I had a lot of fun trying a different look for this layout and I really hope you like it!!


1 comment:

Jennifer Scull said...

such a beautiful layout! your stenciled bg with the spray as well as all of those GORGEOUS flowers perfectly accent the photo. just fabulous!

have a wonderful day! :)