Pages

November 5, 2014

Wedding Day: Getting Krafty challenge at La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Getting KraftyI don't often use solid paper for backgrounds on my layouts, but I really enjoyed making this Kraft layout! Of course I used lots of La-La Land Crafts dies too


Here you can see the Heart Doily Border Die  I tucked in under the photo, I just love how gorgeous it is. I added several gorgeous Prima flowers to the layout, tucking in a flower using the Lotus Die, and some leaves from the Creepy Vine Dies.


I added some gorgeous Heart Doily Die, perfect for a wedding photo, adding in the Fancy Butterfly Die as an accent!  I stamped a bit of my favorite script stamp in the background and added a bit of white twine. 

I really like the way this one turned out and am so pleased you took the time to stop by and have a look! I really appreciate it!!


Remember, you can join in on all the La-La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page,
where you can also post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. You can also find us on Twitter!

No comments: