Pages

November 22, 2014

Vintage Christmas Card with a Twist for Sugar Creek Hollow


This week our challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow is Vintage Christmas Cards with a Twist! This time we are looking for VINTAGE CHRISTMAS CARDS WITH A TWIST - NON TRADITIONAL COLOURS.  Your cards must be either vintage or shabby chic with a vintage image.

I found this great Blue Santa image online for this card! Blue and Gold I figured were fairly non-traditional Christmas colors. I used some gorgeous paper, a doily I aged with Walnut Stain Distress Ink, some twine and bit of golden blingy holly. I finished it off with blue stitching.

I hope you will come play in this fun challenge this week!!!

2 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

So lovely looking! Wow!

Meggymay said...

Love the blue vintage Santa image, its a fantastic card.
Yvonne