Pages

October 22, 2014

Autumn Card for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Halloween or Fall.  I decided to do something different and I have finally made a card for La-La Land!! You see, the DT is full of super talented card makers and I have always been a bit intimidated, but I really wanted to do a card with this autumn vintage fairy image I found, so I went for it!!

I cut the image with the Stitched Nested Circle die, surrounding the image with the gorgeous Berry Flourish die.  I added a greeting using the flag die from the Stitched Elements set.

I added some Rolled Rose Large and Rolled Rose Small and Medium roses and added some twine accents.

I distressed and inked the edges of the card and added the Filigree Corner Die. I love the colors on this card and hope you like it!!

Remember, you can join in on all the La-La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page,
where you can also post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. You can also find us on Twitter!

No comments: