Pages

June 7, 2014

Here Comes the Bride Challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow


This week our theme at Sugar Creek Hollow is Here Comes the Bride! I chose one of my favorite vintage wedding images to use for this card and distressed the edges. The doily here I believe is one I got at a restaurant we ate at during CHA in Los Angeles earlier this year! They were on the desert plates and being a cardmaker I just had to ask for a doily or two from them (unused of course!!). I added some pearls and gorgeous calla lily flowers to the card tying them together with a lovely bow.  Just a few layers and simple embellishments but I love the look it gives, hope you do too! Thanks so much for visiting!

Do you love to make vintage cards? Then I hope you join us this week!!

1 comment:

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Beautiful Cathi! I also love the look of your embellishments. The doily is gorgeous.
Amelia