Pages

May 7, 2014

For A Special Lady: La-La Land Crafts Book Trinket Box


This week the theme at La-La Land Crafts is For a Special Lady. I have done a Book Trinket Box this week as a special gift for my mother for Mother's Day! You can check out my project and my other teammates gorgeous projects here.

I started by painting the entire Book Trinket box in Ranger Adirondack Juniper paint. I used the gorgeous Pink Gelato Kaisercraft papers for this box as well, gorgeous soft pastel colors!  I printed the sentiment onto a sheet of the patterned paper adding the Honeycomb die pieces as part of this then placed them behind the oval frame layer that I covered in more of the gorgeous pattern paper.

To frame the quote I added flowers using the Large and Medium Rolled Rose Dies, tucking in Open Leaf Flourish leaves here and there. I added the Filigree Corner pieces in the four corners of the frame, finally adding a butterfly from the Butterfly Set 1 dies for the cover. My finishing touches for the cover included a beaded stick pin and some natural twine.



The inside of the box I covered in some more of the Kaisercraft Pink Gelato papers. I then added the gorgeous Heart Doily Die (the center part on the bottom of the box and outside doily on the box lid. For the bottom of the box I added the Heart Key and Lock Die and for the lid two lovely Large Rolled Rose flowers and a Butterfly.

I enjoyed putting this box together and hope that you like it! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Maremi's Small Art said...

Wonderful work, stunning box, delicate and girly <3