Pages

May 14, 2014

Bird Cage Frame for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts our theme is Use Your Scraps!  I did just that and only pulled out papers from my scrap drawer, in fact most of them you can see here in this photo, LOL I didn't dig too far down to find the colors I wanted!!

  

Since I was doing a bird cage frame, I used the Bird Cage Die as my central motif, surrounding it with Large Flourish Die pieces from a larger scrap of green and a few handmade roses from the Rolled Rose Large Die from a sweet scrap of pink. I added some scraps of ribbon and a bird resin from my scrap embellie stash....these are in a little basket on my desk which has resins, flowers, bits of ribbon and lace that are leftover from bigger packaging.


For the finishing touches I added the Random Flags Banner Die across some white space in the photo, another bow on the top of the cage frame and some white lace from my scrap basket across the bottom. I love how it turned out and have a place picked out in the living room for it!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

No comments: