Pages

March 19, 2014

Ocean Beauties


This week at LaLa Land crafts we had a Pinterest Photo Inspiration challenge! Here is the photo that we were supposed to base our creations from:


I really like the colors and the beachy theme, so I pulled out some papers from my stash, a bit of Authentique paper and some BoBunny Autumn Song paper. I fussy cut the chevron pattern on the paper then added the other cut pieces at the top and bottom of the layout.


To start my layering (thank goodness we can layer this week...last week I was a bit lost!) I added a favorite beachy photo of my girls in one of the Tea Garden frames. I popped this up on foam tape for a bit of dimension.


I used the Rolled Rose Large die and the Rolled Rose Small and Medium dies to make the flowers on my layout, adding some Open Leaf Flourish die cuts in white to the clusters.  I added some gorgeous Prima resins to the layout as well as they fit the theme perfectly! My final touch was to add some gorgeous Butterflies!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!

4 comments:

Kathy G. said...

This is beautiful. You totally hit it on the head keeping in line with the inspiration board. Great photo of the girls.

Patricia said...

Such a striking page Cathi!!! Loving the bold colours and also think it's an amazing photo of the girls!!!

Pat Smith said...

Love it.

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful, eye catching and wonderfully created, great take on the colors..